Translate

Tuesday

Hypothesis
Choosing to write about Pandas was  a very easy decision for me to make because I love Pandas. I think they are amazing and above all very cute. I will admit that I also wanted to write about chocolates because I like chocolate very much as well but my obsession for Pandas was bigger. As I was making my decision I looked at the Giant Stuffed Panda on my bed and that was when I knew what  would write about.Did you know that these furry little bears don't hibernate, well now you do. By writing about these Pandas I hope everyone learns more about them and keeping in mind that they are going extinct and we should help them. Let their cuteness overwhelm you and help them by supporting groups who fight for their rights. I hope everyone realizes the importance of helping Pandas repopulate.

No comments:

Post a Comment