Translate

Tuesday

A Panda Plays with A Ball

Baby Panda Plays with Ball

I don't think that I could ever get tired of posting cute videos of baby Pandas they are too adorable. Imagine what this world would be like if we could all just learn to love Pandas and enjoy their cuteness. What I enjoy so much about watching this video is that it reminds me so much of a child. They are so innocent  and defenseless that it becomes very hard for me to think that they are endangered because they are losing their home. In this video this panda is being measured because they are making sure that it is healthy and that it is growing properly. Let me mention that this little cub here was causing trouble because it took several vets to be able to get all of the information that they needed because it was so entertained with the ball it would let them take its measurements.


No comments:

Post a Comment