Translate

Wednesday

Black And White?

So there is no one specific article for this post that I can share. Have you ever wondered why Pandas are black and white? Well I can tell you that I have and I have not found just one certain answer. In my research I found that some of the speculations is that being black and white helps them when they camouflage up in the trees. This helps them stay safe from any predators as they are sleeping. There is also another theory that contradicts what i just mentioned, this theory says that it makes them easy to spot for when they are mating. Pandas are said to have bad eyesight and these colors make them easy to spot each other. The one thing that the various article do conclude is that scientist themselves are not entirely sure why these adorable animals are Black and White. But no matter what their colors may be we have to keep in mind that these animals are in danger and they need our support.

Here is a picture to remind you how Cute they are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment