Translate

Tuesday

Conclusion

Unfortunately I have to inform you guys that this blog has come to end. I have to admit that I did enjoy this experience because I learned more than I thought I would from researching the Giant Pandas. I even learned about bamboo because it is connected to the daily lives of Pandas. I even had a complain from one of my close friends that I knew too many random things about bamboo and Pandas themselves. Having written this blog also made me want to start a different blog about a topic that is still unknown to me. The reason I made this blog was because it was a homework assignment, BUT the topic I chose was very important to me because I love pandas. It is very hard for me to explain the way I feel about them because I wish I could protect every one of them like if they were the children I don't have. These creatures are beautiful and they are part of the world that we live in and we have to take care of everything on this planet because if we don't no one else will. If there is anything that I want all of my readers to take from this blog its that we have to become aware of the well being of the all the animals that surround us because they depend on us to care for them even if it only means not ruining their habitat. Thank You to all of those who took the time to follow my blog you guys made one one very happy blogger.

2 comments: